At this time our Buffalo New York network outage has been resolved. We are working with our upstream carriers for a full root cause analysis and will update once more information is available. At first glance this issue occurred outside of the Ecurie network and is being investigated by our upstream carriers.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide further information soon.
During 9 PM EST, there is downtime which I'm investigating what is the root cause with internet data center.
Please keep in touch.
As you know, we got DDoS yesterday. Today, we have add more 2 stratum servers which located in New York.
Our DDoS protection is using Blacklotus and Cloudflare.
Here is the explanation what happen with Ecurie.
1. We noticed that there were DDoS at application level not network level.
2. We decided to add more stratum servers which located in Kansas, and Phoenix.
3. We found out that the server were operating fine, until we get DDoS again from Phoenix servers.
4. It had effected to the main server which located in Buffalo, New York, and as you can see in the result, our cronjobs stop working due to high load in database servers.
5. We just come back and will add more servers in Buffalo, NY to handle DDoS even though right now we are using Blacklotus DDoS protected solution to prevent DDoS attack but still need more servers to handle.
Hi all miners,
We have changed the payment system from no fee and 0.01 TX fee to 1% fee and 0.001 TX fee.
How to Mine
1) GPU mine using CGminer modified for Vertcoin support (currently fastest method):
1. Windows Version http://x.co/vertcgminr
2. Source code for both Windows and Linux https://github.com/Bufius/vertminer-gpu
Build HOWTO for vertminer: http://vertcoin.org/gpu-miner-build-howto.html
IMPORTANT: Please note that the Vertcoin algorithm requires different GPU settings, and that you will attain, at most, 50% of the normal hashrate that you would get mining a normal scrypt coin. Everyone else will also of course have at most half their normal hashrate, so you will remain equally competitive and mine the same "slice of the pie" as you normally would.
In particular, you will need a --thread-concurrency setting of around 70% your normal setting. There is a GPU settings thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416572.new#new that may help with setup, and if you are setting up on a GPU type that no-one has posted settings for yet, it would be appreciated if you would post your GPU type, settings and hashrate achieved in that thread.
2) GPU mine using CUDAminer modified for Vertcoin support
1. Windows Version http://kilovolt.co.uk/Vertcoin/CudaMiner-Vert-AleksN.zip
2. Windows 64 bit Version http://kilovolt.co.uk/Vertcoin/Cudaminer64.zip
3. Source code for both Windows and Linux https://github.com/cbuchner1/CudaMiner
4. OSx Build of CUDAMiner http://kilovolt.co.uk/Vertcoin/CudaminerOSx-AleksN.zip
Requirement : CUDA toolkit 5.5 and "--algo=scrypt:2048" command
3) CPU mine using CGminer or CPUminer modified for Vertcoin
1. Windows version http://kilovolt.co.uk/Vertcoin/cpuminer-vert-Aleks_N.zip